USC dished out several more offers Monday including one to 3-star QB Kaidon Salter (6-1 181) of Cedar Hill, TX. Last season Salter passed for 2550 yards, 28 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. He also holds offers from Arkansas, Baylor, Georgia Tech, Houston, Ole Miss, Syracuse, Tennessee, Utah and others.
Other USC offers Monday went out to 4-star TE Jeremaine Terry (6-4 235) of Richmond, CA and LB Navonteque Strong (6-1 230) of Mississippi Gulf Coast JC.
USC commitment DB Demarko Williams of Atlanta was offered by Kentucky.
USC target QB Colten Gauthier of Dacula, GA visited Ole Miss last weekend.
Hilton Head CB Christian Miller committed to Gardner-Webb.
Wren QB Joe Owens and Greenville OL Baron Franks took official visits to Alabama State over the weekend. Owens was one of the nation’s leading passers this past season with 4488 yards and 62 touchdowns. He also rushed for 348 yards and 11 touchdowns.
Blythewood RB Brandon Edwards will go to USC as a PWO.
- #STRecruiting: Maryland DB set to visit #Clemson next weekend; also likes #Gamecocks February 28, 2020
- #STRecruiting: Sumter's Boone commits to Florida but doesn't close down recruiting February 27, 2020
- #Gamecocks find a way in OT to beat Georgia again 94-90 (AUDIO) February 26, 2020
- #Gamecocks baseball coach Mark Kingston previews #Clemson series on SportsTalk (AUDIO) February 26, 2020
- Dabo Swinney recaps Day 1 of #Clemson Spring (AUDIO) February 26, 2020