The USC men’s basketball team can climb over the .500 mark in SEC play for the first time this season with a win Wednesday night at 16th ranked Auburn. The Gamecocks are coming off wins over Kentucky and Texas A&M. Coach Frank Martin said Monday morning guard TJ Moss is back after missing Saturday’s game to attend the funeral of a close friend in Memphis. He said the injured ankle of guare Trae Hannibal is improving, and guard Keyshawn Bryant is day to day recovering from hitting his head and shoulder hard on the floor at Texas A&M.
Frank Martin press conference
- #STRecruiting: Sumter's Boone commits to Florida but doesn't close down recruiting
- #Gamecocks find a way in OT to beat Georgia again 94-90 (AUDIO)
- #Gamecocks baseball coach Mark Kingston previews #Clemson series on SportsTalk (AUDIO)
- Dabo Swinney recaps Day 1 of #Clemson Spring (AUDIO)
- #STRecruiting: York receiver hopes to impress schools this spring