The Clemson coaching staff had a busy Monday to kick off June recruiting. The Tigers handed out 17 offers reported on Twitter by prospects in the 2022 class, including two in South Carolina. Each players is rated at least a four-star prospect in the 247Sports Composite. The Tigers also reached into Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Kansas, Ohio, Virginia, Texas and California.
Here’s the list of new Clemson offers:
- 2022 DE Mykel Williams of Columbus, GA
- 2022 DB Domani Jackson of Santa Ana, CA
- 2022 DB Nikai Martinez of Apopka, FL
- 2022 ATH Dasan McCullough of Olathe, KS
- 2022 DT Walter Nolen of IMG Academy
- 2022 OL Addison Nichols of Norcross, GA.
- 2022 ATH Malaki Starks of Jefferson, GA.
- 2022 OL Collin Sadler of Greenville
- 2022 LB Shawn Murphy of Manassas, VA
- 2022 DT Travis Shaw of Greensboro, NC
- 2022 OL Blake Miller of Strongsville, OH
- 2022 LB Jalon Walker of Salisbury, NC
- 2022 SAF Jeadyn Lukus of Mauldin
- 2022 ATH Daylen Everette of Norfolk, VA.
- 2022 CB Denver Harris of Houston
- 2022 DE Kenyatta Jackson of Miami
- 2022 ATH TJ Dudley of Montgomery, AL
- 2022 TE Jake Johnson of Watkinsville, GA.
Georgia offered 2022 OL Collin Sadler of Greenville.
USC WR target Breon Pass of Reidsville, NC has decided to concentrate on basketball, not football, in his college career. Gamecock coach Will Muschamp recruited Pass hard, and he was favoring the Gamecocks in football, but he said he had to go with his passion, which is basketball.
USC is in final 4 with DE George Wilson of Virginia Beach. The others are North Carolina, Penn State and Arizona State.
USC is in the top 6 with CB Omarion Cooper of Lehigh Acres, FL. The others are Louisville, Texas, Michigan, Penn State and Florida State.
USC is in the top five with ATH Myzel Williams of Deltona, FL. The others are Mississippi State, Cal, NC State and Louisville.
Ridge View PG Tyler Rice was offered by Lehigh.