Clemson athletic director Dan Radakovich discussed the details of a major facilities upgrade project taking place at Clemson. We’ve got DanRad’s comments below along with a few of the bigger projects he discussed.
Among the projects in the works:
- A rebuild of Littlejohn Coliseum. Radakovich said you won’t be able to tell you are in the same building when the rebuild is done.
- Littlejohn target: playing in the new facility in the fall of 2016. That means they would be displaced for one season in 2015.
- The basketball team would play the 2015 season in the Greenville.
- They plan to move the Vickery Hall academic enrichment center to a new facility on campus.
- There will be upgrades to the West Zone that will include a pedestrian walkway for fans to move back and forth between the north and south stands.
- There will also be upgrades the premium seating and suites at Death Valley.
- Upgrades to Doug Kingsmore Stadium and the tennis facility.