- USC had the ball on the Mizzou 46 with a 4th down and 4 when the fourth quarter started. The converted. The moved the ball inside the 20 a few plays later on a couple of Connor Shaw completions. The Gamecocks finally found the end zone a couple of plays later on a six yard touchdown pass from Connor Shaw to Bruce Ellington. That made the score 17-7 Mizzou with 12:13 to play.
- USC drive summary: 13-65-4:33
- Mizzou started its next drive on its own 35. The Tigers drove to the USC 28, but ended up settling for a 47 yard field attempt. They missed it and the Gamecocks took over.
- USC took over on its own 28 after the missed field goal. The Gamecocks, led by Connor Shaw again, moved inside the Mizzou five yard line on a well put together drive. The Gamecocks ended up settling for a field goal to make it 17-10.
- USC forced Mizzou to punt on a three and out on its next possession.
- The Gamecocks took the ball back and drove in for a touchdown with just under a minute to play. It was 17-17.
- Mizzou ran out the clock and we headed to overtime 17-17.
FOURTH QUARTER SCORE: 17 ALL