Here is the quick recap of the fourth quarter of Clemson-NC State:
- NC State lined up for a 48 yard field goal to start the fourth quarter. He missed it. Clemson took over.
- Clemson scored again on its next possession. Once again Tajh Boyd found Martavis Bryant for the touchdown reception. This one was a 15 yard pass. The Tigers went for two and missed it making the score 26-7 with 11:27 to play.
- Drive summary: 10-68-3:28.
- NC State put together one of its best drives of the night on its next possession. The Pack drove 84 yards for a touchdown. The problem is that it took over seven minutes. It made the score 26-14 Clemson with just under four minutes to play.
- NC State scoring drive summary: 23 plays, 84 yards, 7:32
- NC State attempted an onsides kick but failed to recover it. Clemson took over on its own 41.
- Clemson managed to run out most of the clock before turning it over on downs at the NC State 25 with :36 to play.
FINAL SCORE: CLEMSON 26, NC STATE 14