USC has released its practice schedule for its upcoming spring practice. The Gamecocks will open spring workouts in less than two weeks. Below is the full schedule and we’ve also included a couple of other notes passed along by USC officials:
The Garnet & Black Spring Game will begin at 1 p.m. at Williams-Brice Stadium. Admission is free. The contest will be broadcast live on ESPN3, and will also be shown on ESPNU on a delayed basis. More details on the events surrounding the spring game will be announced at a later date.
All 15 of the spring practice sessions are open to the public unless determined otherwise. Most practices will take place at the Bluff Road practice fields beginning at 4:15 p.m. Saturday scrimmages will take place at Williams-Brice Stadium at 10 a.m. All dates and times are subject to change.
Persons with cameras will be permitted to shoot the first 15 minutes of each practice only. After that, no still or video photography will be allowed during the practice sessions without prior consent from the Athletics Media Relations Department. Autographs will not be allowed at the practice sessions.
The annual Pro Timing Day is set for Wednesday, March 27, beginning at 10 a.m. The skills conducted on the Williams-Brice Stadium field will be open to the public.
- Practice No. 1: Tuesday, March 5, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 2: Thursday, March 7, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 3: Tuesday, March 19, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 4: Thursday, March 21, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 5: Friday, March 22, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 6: Saturday, March 23, 10 a.m. (Scrimmage) Practice No. 7: Tuesday, March 26, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 8: Thursday, March 28, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 9: Tuesday, April 2, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 10: Thursday, April 4, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 11: Friday, April 5, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 12; Saturday, April 6, 10 a.m. (Scrimmage) Practice No. 13: Tuesday, April 9, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 14: Thursday, April 11, 4:15 p.m.
- Practice No. 15: Saturday, April 13 (Garnet & Black Spring Game), 1 p.m.