SportsTalk comes to you the day before the day before Christmas. We have a lot of audio from USC’s loss at Furman and Clemson’s win at the College of Charleston. We also brought you recruiting and took your calls.
- Jeff Jackson was pleased with his team’s win over USC last night as The Paladins dropped USC 91-75 for their first win over the Gamecocks since 1980. Jackson says his team is rounding into form.
- Darrin Horn was disappointed in the loss and blamed the interior play of his bigs, specifically Sam Muldrow.
- Clemson got a big win on the road last night outlasting the College of Charleston 66-59. Brownell spoke with the media following the game.
- Bobby Cremins was happy with the environment created at the Carolina First Arena and gave the Tigers credit for the win.
- Demontez Stitt returned to the lineup after having knee surgery just a week ago. He led his team onto victory and says his knee feels good.
- Ace Sanders father, Tracey Sanders, played at Florida State in the 1980s. Sanders says he was raised a Seminoles fan. FSU never offered him a scholarship to play football, so this game is special to him for several reasons.
- Demontez Stitt is going to play basketball following the bowl game and SportsTalk Correspondent David Hood caught up with him earlier this week.
- Recruiting does not stop for the holidays.