A new week on SportsTalk as we wrapped up the Clemson win and the USC loss over the weekend. Both teams head to The Sunshine State this weekend with divisional titles on their minds. USC just needs to win while Clemson needs a win and a little bit of help. Recruiting and racing made pit stops on the program as well.
- Stephen Garcia was a little dejected following USC’s big loss at homecoming this weekend. He says his team still has their eyes on the big prize, the SEC East title.
- Kyle Parker had a roller coaster ride against NC State Saturday. After being benched for tossing a pick, Parker returned to the field to lead his team to victory. He was clearly happy with the result following the game.
- The Clemson defense was strong this past weekend and the difference in the game. Their play was so strong, their leader blacked out. Kevin Steele made light of a scary moment on the sideline during the game.
- Ellis Johnson’s unit was embarrassed at homecoming as USC gave up 41 points to Arkansas. He says their performance was not good enough to beat a lot of teams.
- A wild race this weekend that included a fight gave Darlington President Chris Browning a lot to talk about in tonight’s “Browning Points”.
- Recruiting, the final frontier.
- Mick Mixon, the Voice of the Panthers, has not had a lot to talk about this season. We tried to squeeze something out of him tonight.