USC’s game on at Florida on November 13th., will kick off at 7:15 p.m., the Southeastern Conference announced Monday. ESPN or ESPN2 will carry a national broadcast from Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, with thedetermination of which network to be made following this weekend’s games.
The Gamecocks (6-2, 4-2 SEC) are ranked No. 17 in this week’s USA Today Coaches Poll and No. 18 in the Associated Press Top 25.
Florida (5-3, 3-3 SEC) is unranked. Carolina currently holds a one-game lead over the Gators in the SEC Eastern Division race, and the divisional title and a trip to the SEC Championship Game on Dec. 4 in Atlanta will likely be on the line for next Saturday’s showdown.
Florida leads the all-time series 23-4-3, including a 12-0 record in games played in Gainesville. The Gators, ranked No. 1 in the country at the time, won last year’s meeting in Columbia 24-14.
The Gamecocks are home this week hosting No. 17 Arkansas, whilethe Gators will play on the road at Vanderbilt.
Here is the complete SEC television schedule for Nov. 13
- Noon (CBS) – Mississippi at Tennessee
- 12:21 p.m. (SEC Network) – Vanderbilt at Kentucky
- 3:30 p.m. (CBS) – Georgia at Auburn
- 7 p.m. (ESPNU) – UTEP at Arkansas
- 7 p.m. (PPV) – Louisiana-Monroe at LSU
- 7:15 p.m. (ESPN/ESPN2) – South Carolina at Florida
- 7:15 p.m. (ESPN/ESPN2) – Mississippi State at Alabama