SportsTalk opens another week with the Tigers struggling on offense and the Gamecocks struggling on defense. The Giants look for their first Fall Classic title tonight. We have recruiting and a lot of phone calls were a part of tonight’s show.
- Kyle Parker was unable to get the offense going in Chestnut Hill over the weekend as the Tigers offense never saw the end zone. He admitted that he was a bit frustrated and that led to some poor decisions.
- The Gamecocks are bowl-eligible for the seventh consecutive season but Stephen Garcia says that is not good enough for this team.
- We continue our look around the SEC and ACC upcoming basketball seasons as we head to The Plains.
- Recruiting, the grass is greener on the other side.
- Tahj Boyd was told by Clemson coaches today that he will get an opportunity to play in the “Textile Bowl” on Saturday. Hear what he had to say.
- There was a race down in Talladega yesterday so we brought in Chris Browning to talk some NASCAR. Browing is the President of Darlington Racing and joins us each week there is a race.
- The Panthers dropped to 1-6 on the season after going down 20-10 in St. Louis yesterday. Mick Mixon, the voice of the Panthers, joined us to talk about what id going on with this team.