The game between USC and Arkansas will kick off at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 6, it was announced Monday. ESPN will provide nationally coverage of the SEC contest from Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia.
The Gamecocks (5-2, 3-2 SEC) are ranked 17th in both the Associated Press and USA Today/Coaches polls this week, while the Razorbacks (5-2, 2-2 SEC) are ranked 19th in the A.P. poll and 18th in the Coaches’ poll. At number 19, Arkansas is ranked one spot higher than South Carolina in the BCS Standings.
Arkansas leads the all-time series, 11-7, but Carolina holds a 5-4 advantage in games played in Columbia. The Razorbacks won last year in Fayetteville, 33-16, but the Gamecocks posted a 34-21 win in 2008 in the last meeting at Williams-Brice Stadium.
Both teams are at home this week with USC hosting Tennessee (2-5, 0-4 SEC) and Arkansas entertaining Vanderbilt (2-5, 1-3 SEC).
Here is the complete SEC television schedule for Saturday, November 6:
- SEC Network 12:21 ET Florida at Vanderbilt
- 12:30 ET Idaho State at Georgia
- 12:30 ET Charleston Southern at Kentucky
- 1:00 ET Chattanooga at Auburn
- CBS 3:30 ET Alabama at LSU
- ESPN 7:00 ET Arkansas at South Carolina
- ESPNU 7:00 ET Louisiana-Lafayette at Ole Miss
- CBS College Sports 8:00 ET Tennessee at Memphis