SportsTalk opens up another week with a lot of USC and Clemson talk. The Gamecocks had a big win over Alabama and Clemson could not stop the losing streak. Some NASCAR talk, Braves talk, Panthers talk, and recruiting also contributed to tonight’s busy program.
- The Braves are on the brink of elimination and must win Game Four of the divisional series to force a decisive Game Five back in San Fran. Mike Morgan of The Braves Network talked about last night’s devastating loss.
- Dabo Swinney was down on himself following the Tigers loss at North Carolina. He says he has let his team down.
- Stephen Garcia played likely his best game in a USC uniform on Saturday and was named SEC Offensive Player of the Week. After the game, he talked about the excitement of winning.
- Clemson QB Kyle Parker spoke after Saturday’s loss in Chapel Hill. He says the offense must get better but sounds confident it will
- It was a busy weekend in recruiting as The Korn gets you caught up on the goings on.
- Jake Harris filled in tonight for Darlington President, Chris Browning. He, once again, did a fine job as he talked about The Chase with the guys.
- Mick Mixon, The Voice of the Panthers, joined us to talk about the Cats inability to get a win as they dropped to 0-5 yesterday.