SportsTalk had a busy show with a hall-of-fame offensive lineman from ‘Bama joining the show. The Braves get going tonight. Greg Roberts predicts as he does each Thursday night and some recruiting to wet your appetite.
- John Hannah was named the greatest offensive lineman ever to play by Sports Illustrated and will be in Columbia for a speaking engagement tomorrow. He spoke with the guys about how the game has changed since he played.
- The Braves get their 2010 World Series campaign kicked off tonight as they get ready to dismantle the Giants in San Fran. Mike Morgan of The Braves Network explains exactly how they will do that (get your tomahawks going, folks).
- Greg Roberts was prognosticating like no body’s business this evening and you have a chance to make some extra benefits simply by clicking below and listening.
- Ellis Johnson met with the media today in lieu of Steve Spurrier. He says he is still unsure of how good his defense really is.
- Dabo Swinney talked after practice today as his team looks to get their first conference win this Saturday in Chapel Hill.
- Phil got a chance to sit down with Clemson WR Bryce McNeal earlier this week. McNeal is expected to play a larger role in the offense as soon as this weekend. Hear Korn’s one-on-one interview with him here.
- SC State head coach Buddy Pough joined the program tonight. The Bulldogs are in the top ten of the FCS polls and playing well. Pough is feeling good about his team.
- New head men’s basketball coach at Clemson, Brad Brownell, hosted his first media golf outing this morning. Afterwards, he talked about his new team and has some concerns .
- Recruiting like no one else can do it.