The news of Kenny McKinley’s apparent suicide has affected many people across the state and the NFL. The Gamecocks prepare for Auburn with heavy hearts. Recruiting and Braves baseball also made an appearance tonight.
- Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels held a news conference today to address the death of Kenny McKinley.
- Steve Spurrier was shaken today talking about no. 11. He says the question remains, why?
- David Shelton of The High School Sports Report joined us to give his updated rankings of high school football. Listen to his top 10 at each level across the state.
- The Braves now trail Philly by four. Mike Morgan of The Braves Network tries to give the fans some hope but also keeps everything in perspective in tonight’s Braves Report.
- Spurrier also talked about the Auburn game this weekend. He breaks down the Tiger defense and what you be able to expect from his guys.
- Auburn head coach Gene Chizik faces his second Palmetto State team in as many weeks. He says he needs his team to play more physical against USC.
- Clemson TE Dwayne Allen spoke with David Hood today. Hear this one-on-one interview right here.
- Recruiting…brought to you by us.