A new week begins here on SportsTalk tonight. The Gamecocks escaped with a victory over Furman. Clemson lost in overtime. The Braves swept New York and recruiting continued on.
- Clemson DE Daquan Bowers was disappointed following the Tigers loss at Auburn.
- Clemson TE Dwayne Allen has become QB Kyle Parker’s go-to guy this season and he was also disappointed. He says the Tigers win and lose as a team.
- The Braves swept the Mets but the Phillies swept the Nats. Now, the two go at it tonight in the city of brotherly love and Mike Morgan of The Braves Network talked about it in tonight’s Braves Report.
- USC got by Furman 38-19 and QB Stephen Garcia threw his first two picks of the season. Hear what he had to say following this game.
- Jake Harris substituted for Chris Browning tonight. Harris works in Media Relations at Darlington Raceway and always does a fantastic job pinch-hitting for Chris in our “Browning Points” segment.
- John Fox is trying to kick start the abysmal Panther offense and hopes that rookie Jimmy Clausen can bring new life. He talked about that and the general state of his team.
- Recruiting has commitments, visits, and the like. You know the drill.
- The disapointment in Kyle Parker’s voice is clear after Saturday night’s loss.
- The voice of the Panthers, Mick Mixon, is back as the Panthers look for answers. He says even he was surprised by Fox’s decision to bench Matt Moore.