It is a new week on SportsTalk as the Tigers get ready to battle on Saturday. Clemson and Auburn go at it on “The Plains” and that will be an ESPN game Saturday night. The Gamecocks are flying high after Marcus Lattimore carried them to victory over the Bulldogs. The Braves still trail Philly by a game and NASCAR had an exciting weekend.
- The Braves take on The Nationals at home tonight and need to string some wins together. Mike Morgan of The Braves Network talked about the state of the franchise as the regular season nears the end.
- Marcus Lattimore had a career day in just his second game with USC. He was named SEC FROSH of the week and Co-offensive player of the week as well. Hear what he had to say following his performance Saturday.
- Recruiting rolls on this Monday night.
- It was another exciting race over the weekend and Darlington President Chris Browning was with us for another installment of “Browning Points”.
- The Voice of The Carolina Panthers is back with us even though the Panthers are mistake-ridden early in the season.