SportsTalk is all business now that football season is finally here. USC received a formal letter of inquiry from the NCAA today, and were listed as the favorites for Saturday’s game against UGA by Vegas oddsmakers. A dynamic duo of national championship winning coaches from USC and Clemson join SportsTalk together in person this evening for the very first time. PC’s football coach joins the party, the Braves are battling the Phillies for the NL East crown, and as always, we give you the latest recruiting updates.
- Greg Roberts joins the show to share his latest gambling odds and picks for the upcoming weekend. He discusses USC and Clemson along with other favorites from around the country.
- Former Clemson/USC recruiting coordinator Clyde Wrenn joins K-Mac and Eric at Murray’s neighborhood grill and bar to give an insider perspective of the two programs.
- Two national championship coaches join us together for the very first time in the history of SportsTalk. Danny Ford of Clemson & Ray Tanner of USC join the show live in person tonight to discuss what the experience of winning a national championship means to both them and their respective universities.
- Mike Morgan joins us for his nightly Braves report as a member of The Braves Network to discuss the Braves ongoing battle with the Phillies.
- USC head ball coach Steve Spurrier spoke after practice today about preparation for Georgia, along with an updated injury report.
- Clemson RB Jamie Harper talks with the media about starting off the season with a win, and looking forward to the rest of the 2010 season.
- PC football coach Harold Nichols joins SportsTalk this evening to discuss his team’s preparations for their upcoming matchup with Clemson in Death Valley. Confidence and execution will be key for the Blue Hose on Saturday, and don’t forget about “the bounce pass.”
- With the recruiting “guru” Korn being out for tonight’s show, The Professor stands in his place to deliver your daily dose of recruiting on SportsTalk.