SportsTalk was busy tonight with so much going on. AJ Green is suspended for this weekend’s game between USC and Georgia. A new segment known as “The Pro Eye” debuts and the Braves are no longer in first. We have recruiting for you as well.
- Seth Emerson of The Macon Telegraph and the Columbus Ledger-Inquirer covers the Georgia football program and joined us to talk about the AJ Green suspension.
- Coastal Carolina head coach David Bennett returns to SportsTalk as Coastal lost last weekend to West Virginia and now head to Towson.
- Mike Morgan talks to us for the first time in quite some time as a member of The Braves Network with Atlanta not in first place in the NL East.
- “The Pro Eye” debuts tonight with two former NFLers, former Gamecock and New York Giant Corey Miller and former Tiger and Chicago Bear Keith Jennings joining us to give you the perspective of tow guys who have played football as the highet level. If you think because these guys don’t play anymore, they are not competitive, just listen and you will dispell that notion.
- USC offensive line coach Shawn Elliott spoke after practice today with the media and talked about his line’s play last week and this week’s game coming up.
- USC QB coach G.A. Mangus talked about the play from his quarterbacks last week and was especially happy with Stephen Garcia as he avoided any sacks.
- Recruiting with SportsTalk…a nice combination.