Happy Labor Day to you all as we continue to labor here at the network. That’s why we can bring you the best coverage in the state even on a holiday weekend. The Tigers are 1-0 winning over the weekend against North Texas. The Braves continue to play poorly on the road but are still, somehow, in first in the division and it was a busy weekend in recruiting as prospects take unofficial visits.
- Though the Tigers defeated the Mean Green 35-10, the defense allowed over 400 yards in total offense to North Texas. Defensive Coordinator Kevin Steele talked about the Tiger’s performance on Saturday.
- The Braves lost in afternoon baseball dropping another road game at Pittsburgh today. Mike Morgan of The Braves Network talked about today’s game and what is going on with this team in tonight’s Braves Report.
- David Shelton and the High School Sports Report has released their rankings after Week Two of the season. Listen here to see where your school ranks this week.
- Seth Emerson no longer covers USC in basketball but is now covering Georgia in football. Seth joined tonight’s show to talk about this Saturday’s match up between the Gamecocks and Bulldogs.
- There was a race this weekend and Tony Stewart found his way back into Victory Lane. Darlington President Chris Browning got together with the guys to talk about last night’s race in Atlanta in tonight’s Browning Points.
- A little more from the race as Tony Stewart spoke following his win.
- Clemson RB Jamie Harper also spoke after the Tiger’s win over the weekend and The Network was there.
- Get your recruiting fix right here as we give you all the news you need…and it’s free!