SportsTalk rolls right on with the Korn down at SC State for our first stop in this year’s Palmetto Pigskin Tour. USC and Clemson each had inter-squad scrimmages. The Braves lead continues to dwindle and recruiting never stops.
- The Braves dropped one on the road last night losing 10-4 in Houston. Their lead is now just 1 1/2 games over Philly. Mike Morgan talked about this race that could go down to the wire.
Mike Morgan of The Braves Network in tonight’s Braves Report
- Phil sat down with Buddy Pough down in Orangeburg and talked about the Bulldogs chasing a three-peat.
SC State Head Coach Buddy Pough with Phil Kornblut
- The Korn also had QB Malcolm Long and LB David Erby come by to talk about the upcoming season.
SC State QB Malcolm Long and LB David Erby
- Steve Spurrier doesn’t like to be called ‘the ole ball coach” preferring instead “the head ball coach”. Slowly, however, the head ball coach is beginning to sound like the ole head ball coach. Listen to him following today’s scrimmage and you will see what I mean.
USC Head Coach Steve Spurrier
- Dabo Swinney may not be as entertaining this morning, but certainly, he was very upbeat. Swinney was encouraged by what he saw today from several individuals.
Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney
- Tonight’s preview goes back to the ACC as last year’s champs, Georgia Tech is our focus tonight.
Patrick Daniel looks at Georgia Tech
- The Greenville Touchdown Club is about to reconvene and Ron Scarborough was nice enough to let us know what is going on in the upstate.
Ron Scarborough of WRIX in Anderson, SC
- Recruiting was last but will never be least.
Tuesday night’s Recruiting Report