A busy weekend in sports made for a busy show tonight as Clemson won and USC lost in their first round games of the College World Series. Columbia native Dustin Johnson had a nightmare final round at Pebble Beach. The Braves swept the Royals and, of course, recruiting.
- The Braves kept on rolling sweeping KC at home and opening up a 2 and a half game lead over the Mets. Mike Morgan talked about the current state of the team in tonight’s Braves Report.
- Clemson took out top-ranked Arizona State this afternoon to advance to the winner’s bracket in Omaha. Afterwards, Jack Leggett, Casey Harmon, and others met with the media to talk about the Tigers approach in this one.
Clemson’s Post-Game Press Conference
- USC will face Arizona State tomorrow in an elimination game and Sam Dyson will take the bump for the Gamecocks. Today, he talked about tomorrow’s start.
USC Right-Hander Sam Dyson
- Ray Tanner met with the media this afternoon to talk about his team’s opening round loss. He says his guys are not ready to leave Omaha.
USC Skipper Ray Tanner
- It was an interesting finish to a road course race over the weekend. Chris Browning talked about it in tonight’s Browning Points.
Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning
- Recruiting tonight includes a commitment for the Gamecocks over the weekend.
Monday night’s Recruiting Report