It’s Hump Day and that did not slow us down here on SportsTalk. Another busy show as we made sure to give you as much as conceivably possible for a two-hour program. The Braves are rolling and several in-state schools are preparing for the NCAA baseball regionals that begin this week.
- Fred Jordan is not feeling the pain of a separated shoulder suffered during a brawl in the SoCon tournament. He is more focused on his team as they prepare to play in the Columbia regional. Hear what he had to say tonight on the show.
The Citadel Skipper Fred Jordan
- The Braves are 2 and a half games up on second place Philadelphia after a 2-1 win today in Atlanta. Here is Mike Morgan talking about the streaking Braves.
- The Clemson men’s golf team is still fighting to stay in contention for their second national title in school history. Coach Larry Penley says his guys are still in it, but could have played a little better this afternoon.
Clemson Head Golf Coach Larry Penley
- Adam Matthews met with the media today and talked about his team’s offensive woes of late and what they expect to do in regional play.
USC OF Adam Matthews
- Coastal Carolina prepares to host their third straight regional this weekend in Myrtle Beach. Gary Gilmore knows that this year is a great opportunity to now host a super-regional by taking care of business this weekend.
Coastal Carolina Skipper Gary Gilmore
- Recruiting never sleeps. It never takes a vacation and it there is always something to report.
Wednesday night’s Recruiting Report