Happy Memorial Day to all of our SportsTalk listeners as we honor all of those who have served our nation. The NCAA bracket was released today and we have some coaches reactions. The Braves moved into first place in the division this afternoon as well.
- The Atlanta Braves defeated the Phillies this afternoon 9-3 at The Ted. Mike Morgan talked about this victory in today’s Braves Report.
- Kyle Parker talked about the Tigers ACC tournament and how he played. He says it has been a long season but that they keep plugging away.
Clemson OF Kyle Parker
- Jack Leggett met with the media today to talk about the upcoming regionals.
Clemson Skipper Jack Leggett
- Ray Tanner had a press conference yesterday and, afterwards, spent some time with Phil in a one-on-one.
- Kurt Busch won the Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte yesterday and was very pleased with his team’s performance.
Sunday winner Kurt Busch
- Chris Browning talked with the guy’s about the weekend’s race in this week’s editions of “Browning Points”.
Darlington President Chris Browning
- Recruiting included some players narrowing their lists tonight.
Monday night’s Recruiting Report