SportsTalk keeps rolling as we kick off yet another week with the fellas. Darlington, baseball with the Braves, Tigers, and Gamecocks, the NBA playoffs and Tiger Woods all a part of tonight’s jam-packed show. Oh yeah, recruiting made an appearance as well.
- The Atlanta Braves continue with their struggles unable to get anything going offensively. They get Chipper back tonight but will be without the services of the J-Hay kid according to Mike Morgan and tonight’s Braves Report.
- The Gamecocks lost their first SEC series this season over the weekend dropping 2 out of 3 to the Wildcats in Lexington, KY. Ray Tanner once again talked with Phil this afternoon like he does each Monday to talk about his team.
USC Skipper Ray Tanner
- Tiger Woods called it quits through six holes in the final round of this weekend’s PLAYERS Championship citing a bulging disc in his neck. Listen to what he had to say.
- Denny Hamlin doubled up at Darlington Raceway winning Friday night’s Nationwide event and backing it up on Saturday taking the Showtime Southern 500 checkered flag. Needless to say, he was pleased with his performance this weekend.
Weekend Winner Denny Hamlin
- Darlington was an exciting race and President Chris Browning could not have been happier in this week’s edition of “Browning Points”.
Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning
- Recruiting never sleeps.
Monday night’s Recruiting Report