South Carolina and Arkansas will kick off at 12:21 Eastern time (11:21 CT) on November 7 in Fayetteville’s Reynolds Razorback Stadium (72,000), it was announced today. The SEC Network will televise the Southeastern Conference contest.The 21st-ranked Gamecocks are 6-2 overall and 3-2 in the SEC East. They will play at Tennessee (3-4,1-3 SEC) this weekend.
Arkansas is 3-4 overall and 1-4 in the SEC West. They host non-conference foeEastern Michigan (0-7) on Saturday.Arkansas leads the all-time series with South Carolina by a 10-7 margin, including a 6-2 advantagewhen the teams play on the Razorbacks’ home field. South Carolina won last year’s meeting inColumbia by a 34-21 margin and has won three of the last five meetings.
Here is the complete SEC television schedule for November 7 (all times Eastern):
- South Carolina at Arkansas SEC Network 12:21
- Tennessee Tech at Georgia Institutional PPV 1:00
- Eastern Kentucky at Kentucky Institutional Point-to-Point 1:00
- Furman at Auburn Institutional PPV 1:30
- LSU at Alabama CBS 3:30
- Memphis at Tennessee ESPNU 7:00
- Vanderbilt at Florida ESPN or ESPN2 7:15
- Northern Arizona at Ole Miss CSS 7:30
**From USC SID**