Clemson will play six home games, two road games and three neutral site games this basketball season before diving into their ACC schedule. A December 6th matchup with USC highlights the home schedule. Road stops will be at Alabama for the ACC/SEC Challenge, and at Memphis.
The Tigers will play two games in Asheville November 10-12 starting with UAB. They will face either Maryland or Davidson in their second game there. And they will take on TCU December 9th in Toronto as part of the Hall of Fame series.
The ACC schedule has not yet been set but the Tigers know their opponents. They will play home and away against Florida State, Georgia Tech, Miami, North Carolina, Pitt and Syracuse.
They will play home games only against Boston College, Louisville, NC State and Virginia, and will play road games only against Duke, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest.
Clemson 2023-24 non-conference basketball schedule
- Nov. 1 Newberry (Exhibition) 7 p.m.
- Nov. 6 Winthrop 7 p.m.
- Nov. 10 UAB (Asheville Championship) – Asheville, N.C. 9:30 p.m.
- Nov. 12 Maryland/Davidson (Asheville Championship) – Asheville, N.C. TBA
- Nov. 19 Boise State 1 p.m.
- Nov. 24 Alcorn State 7 p.m.
- Nov. 28 Alabama (ACC/SEC Challenge) – Tuscaloosa, Ala. 9:30 p.m.
- Dec. 6 South Carolina TBA
- Dec. 9 TCU (Hall of Fame Series – Toronto) – Toronto, Ontario, Canada 4 p.m.
- Dec. 16 Memphis – Memphis, Tenn. TBA
- Dec. 22 Queens 7 p.m.
- Dec. 29 Radford 7 p.m.