Here are a few of the Tweets, Emails and Facebook comments some loyal and kind fans have sent our way over the past few days. We don’t do these mailbag type things often but every now and then it is fun to change the pace.
For the record, even though we don’t often post them in this format we do our best to respond to almost everyone who takes the time to contact us. If you take the time to write or call us, the least we can do is try to respond. This policy can get a little tricky, especially on Twitter where things tend to devolve quickly. Anyway, we do our best.
That being said, please know we do read all emails, comments and messages. You can join the fun by following us on Twitter, “liking” us on Facebook or emailing us at TalkBack@SportsTalksc.com Keep in mind all emails, tweets and Facebook post are considered on the record unless otherwise noted.
Without further delay, let’s take it to the people:
Zach Frazier @H21T622
@sportstalksc I can only imagine the sense of accomplishment you feel when you FOIA a group of teenage boys vehicle records. So empowering.
I’m not sure how empowering this would be because I’ve never done it. But usually when I accomplish any task in life, be it big or small, I react like this:
@fitsnews Will Folks aka Sic
@sportstalksc is there a reason we all care about Phil Kornblut today? Did he pull a Latifah or something?
It took me a while to figure out what “pulling a Latifah” meant? I even looked in the urban dictionary and couldn’t come up with an answer. Then I realized Queen Latifiah recently announced she is gay. So it is a homophobic attempt a humor. Hard to expect much less from a blogger who was fired from his job with the previous governor, claims without proof he’s had sex with the current one, and thought it a good idea to write a story claiming former USC second baseman Scott Wingo had someone else take his SAT…again without proof. Dude is consistent. He’s like the Charlotte Bobcats: Lacks talent, plays a lot of games, loses most of them.
Hey douche bag how did that Sammy video work out for ya? So how many of the 40 plus arrest have you requested from that piece of crap school you support? You are a worthless individual bro! I can now see who people hate you so much…you claim to be fair but all you tried to do is embarrass a Clemson kid and yet you give your boys a free pass all the time!
The only embarrassing thing I see is your inability to articulate an opinion without resorting to sophomoric insults. We legally obtained a public document to accurately report the details of a story. That is also known as doing our job, bro.
To the scumbag piece of (BLEEP) known as Phil Kornbutt:
Please log an FOIA request for information on the following arrests. Then die.
- 1. Jan 2005 – SYVELLE NEWTON
- 2. Jan 2005 –DONDRIAL PINKINS
- 3. Jan 2005 – FREDDY ST. PREUX
- 4. Jan 2005 – RODRIQUES WILSON:
- 5. Jan 2005 – BRIAN BROWNLESS:
- 6. Jan 2005 – WOODLY TELFORT:
- 7. Mar 2005 – KEVIN MAINORD:
- 8. Mar 2005 – MOE THOMPSON:
- 9. Mar 2005 – DAVID McNEAL SMITH:
- 10. Apr 2005 – SYVELLE NEWTON
- 11. Apr 2005 – JOSH JOHNSON
- 12. Apr 2005 – TY ERVING:
- 13. May 2005 – DUSTIN LINDSEY
- 14. Oct 2005 – JOSH JOHNSON:
- 15. Nov 2005 – SCOTT MORGAN:
- 16. Mar 2006 – SHEA McKEEN:
- 17. Mar 2006 – DUSTIN LINDSEY:
- 18. Sep 2006 – BLAKE MITCHELL:
- 19. Oct 2006 – O.J. MURDOCK
- 20. Oct 2006 – KERRY BONDS
- 21. Jan 2006 – JONATHAN JOSEPH:
- 22. Feb 2007 – STEPHEN GARCIA:
- 23. Mar 2007 – STEPHEN GARCIA
- 24. July 2007 – QUINTEN RICHARDSON:
- 25. Aug 2007 – EMMANUAL COOK
- 26. MICHAEL McQUEENY
- 27. DION LeCORN
- 28. Mar 2008 – KEVIN YOUNG
- 29. Mar 2008 – MIKE NEWTON
- 30. Mar 2008 – STEPHEN GARCIA
- 31. Mar 2008 – HEATH BATCHELOR
- 32. Mar 2008 – ZAC BRINDISE:
- 33. 2/21/2009 – LADI AJIBOYE
- 34. 3/27/2009 – DUSTYN McELROY
- 35. 5/22/2009 – BEN AXON:
- 36. 5/23/2009 – C.C. WHITLOCK:
- 37. 8/23/2009 – CLIFTON GEATHERS:
- 38. 2/5/2010 – VICTOR HAMPTON:
- 39. 6/20/2011 – DEVONTE HOLLOMAN:
- 40. 7/14/2011 – EDWARD MULDROW:
- 41. 7/26/2011 – G.A. MANGUS:
At least he said please and thank you before and after he told Korn to die.
Here is a fact. You are a flaming piece of trash that just knew you were going to find some slither of information to put Sammy and Clemson in a bad light. Now you have the gall to say that by you going the distance you got the video and it puts Sammy in a good light. You had to be terribly bummed out by that. And the comment you made about that you would do the same if it was Lattimore is beyond laughable. You have had over 40 opportunities to do it since coach Superior has been there. How many times has that happened. Sorry the video did not turn out to your liking.
I’m still trying to figure out how something could be beyond laughable. But the email did make me laugh. I didn’t take much from it beyond that.
I would like to apologize for all the idiots that are bashing ya’ll. If anything ya’ll were helping Clemson and Sammy out by trying to get this video. You stated from the beginning that you wanted to put to rest all of the rumors. I commend you for helping set the record straight. All those Clemson folks saw Kornblut and went nuts. I for one know Korn does not have it out for Clemson. If anything, I listen to ya’lls station/show, b/c ya’ll don’t kiss Carolina’s ass all the time like 107.5. You guys actually cover Clemson. I appreciate everything ya’ll do.
Aww. Thanks, Bryan. Check is in the mail.
Clemson Tom @ClemsonTom
@sportstalksc @TattedCop can you be arrested for being high on weed ? Just being high, can I get a DUI ?
Yes, if you are driving around blazed out of your head and get pulled over you can actually be charged with a crime. Hard to believe I know. My advice would be to put down the blunt and park the car.