SportsTalk wraps up the week as the weekend brings the super-regionals to the Palmetto State. Clemson hosts Alabama and USC is at Coastal Carolina. As always, we are there. The Braves go to Minnesota and the World Cup opened today as well.
- Atlanta plays their first inter-league series this weekend in the Twin Cities. Mike Morgan talked about the new ballpark in Minnesota in tonight’s Braves Report.
- Ray Tanner met with the Korn down at the beach before tomorrow’s opening game in this best-of-three series. The winner goes to Omaha. Hear what the two talked about in this one-on-one interview.
USC Skipper Ray Tanner
- Jack Leggett met with the media today before his team hosts Alabama tomorrow at Doug Kingsmore Stadium. He is excited about the opportnity to return to Omaha.
Clemson Skipper Jack Leggett
- Recruiting with a twist tonight. After the korn gave his nightly report, he welcomed in JC Shurbertt, a national recruiting analyst, for bonus recruiting coverage.
Friday night’s Recruiting Report and JC Shurbertt
- Gary Gilmore had a press conference down at the beach to welcome everyone to the Coastal Carolina super-regional.
Coastal Carolina Skipper Gary Gilmore