Happy Saint Patrick’s Day to all of you out there! We urge you to be safe. While the Irish celebrate, SportsTalk was all business. Basketball and baseball talk tonight right here.
- Winthrop could not quite get it done last night losing in the opening round of the NCAA tournament last night. Randy Peele talked with the media following this one and was complimentary of his opponents.
Winthrop Head Coach Randy Peele
- Steve Spurrier spoke with the media following yesterday’s spring practice. He was encouraged by his team’s effort.
USC Head Coach Steve Spurrier
- Cliff Ellis could not keep the momentum of the season going as Coastal bowed out of the NIT last night in the first round. UAB controlled this one from the tip and Ellis was not happy with his team’s inability to take care of the ball.
Coastal Carolina Head Coach Cliff Ellis
- Stephen Garcia also met with the media following spring practice yesterday and appears to be taking his leadership role to another level. Garcia talked about quickening his release and other things he must improve going into next season.
USC QB Stephen Garcia
- Andre Young talked with theBob Schuster as the Tigers prepare to to take on Missouri in the first round of the tourney. He says they are looking to win this game for many reasons.
Clemson Guard Andre Young
- Mark Martin was in Darlington for a meet-and-greet as they begin to prepare for the race. The media caught up with him to talk about what is going on.
- BIll Pollock, Sports Director the Missouri Radio Network in Jefferson City, Missouri joined us to talked about the Clemson/Mizzou match up.
- Have you had your daily dose of recruiting yet? If not, listen below.
Wednesday night’s Recruiting Report