SportsTalk kicks off a new week as we talk baseball, racing, basketball, and so much more. Oh yeah, recruiting was mentioned as well but that is no surprise to you.
- Jack Leggett talked to the media after his Tigers blew out the Gamecocks 19-6 in Columbia Sunday. Listen to what he had to say.
Clemson Skipper Jack Leggett
- Roy Philpot joined the show to talk about how spring practice is moving along in Tigertown. Tahj Boyd becomes a focal point as the Kyle Parker watch begins. Philpot says he is an impressive athlete.
Roy Philpot of www.cutigers.com
- Starting pitcher for Clemson, Scott Wiesmann, was the beneficiary of the offensive explosion by the Tigers yesterday and was very appreciative of the run support.
Clemson winning pitcher Scott Weismann
- USC outfielder Whit Merrifield says it just was not their day but believes his team is much better than what they showed yesterday.
USC outfielder Whit Merrifield
- Ray Tanner sat down with the Korn this afternoon and talked to him about the state of the program ten games into the season. Tanner says there are some concerns because he knows they are a better ball club than they have shown.
USC Skipper Ray Tanner
- Even with all of this football, baseball, and basketball talk, let’s not forget they all start with recruiting. That is why the Korn keeps you up to date with the latest.
Monday night’s Recruiting Report
- Chris Browning could not join us but Jake Harris, Director of Public Relations at Darlington Raceway, filled in nicley as he always does. He talked about whether or not any punishment will be handed down to Carl Edwards after yesterday’s incident.
- Not to be overshadowed with the fued between Edwards and Keselowski, Kyle Busch went on to win. Listen to what he had to say.
Race winner Kyle Busch
- Dabo Swinney talks spring training.
Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney