A new week here on SportsTalk with baseball, basketball, and recruiting the hot topics. Both Clemson and USC are 3-0 after good weekends on the diamond.
- Ray Tanner talked to Korn this afternoon and was pleased with his team over the weekend. He looks ahead to some tough competition over the next two weeks.
USC Skipper Ray Tanner
- Jack Leggett also pleased in his first weekend going undefeated as well. Leggett was glad to get a hard fought win against Furman yesterday.
Clemson Skipper Jack Leggett
- Jerai Grant met with the media following Clemson’s win on Saturday over The Hoos. he had one of his best games of the season and says playing time has been a big part of his improvement.
Clemson Forward Jerai Grant
- Andre Young also talked to the media. He was happy with the way his team played and looking forward to the rest of the season.
Clemson Guard Andre Young
- Brandis Raley-Ross was frustrated after USC’s third consecutive loss against Tennessee on Saturday. Though Raley-Ross played well, he felt the team is having trouble knocking down big shots.
USC Guard Brandis Raley-Ross
- Jimmy Johnson wins again over the weekend out in Cali. It’s business as usual for the Johnson team.
Sprint Cup Race Winner Jimmy Johnson
- Browning Points talked about the weekend’s race with the guys on the show tonight. He says there are some concerns with attendance across the board in NASCAR and also talked about Jimmy Johnson and his dominance of the sport.
Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning
- Recruiting revolves around junior day visits to both USC and Clemson.
Monday night’s Recruiting Report