Game time for the South Carolina – Tennessee football game, scheduled for Saturday, October 29, has been set, the Southeastern Conference office announced today. The game at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia will kick off at 7:15 p.m. and will be televised nationally on either ESPN, ESPN2 or SEC Network. The network will be decided after the games of October 22 are played.
Tennessee leads the all-time series by a 25-7-2 margin including a 9-5-2 advantage in Columbia, but four of Carolina’s seven wins have come since 2008. South Carolina head coach Will Muschamp is a perfect 4-0 as a head coach against the Vols.
South Carolina (2-4, 1-4 SEC) will host UMass (1-6) in a non-conference game on Saturday, October 22, while Tennessee (5-2, 2-2 SEC) is off this weekend.
Here is the entire SEC television slate for Saturday, October 29:
- SEC NETWORK Noon ET Kentucky at Missouri
- CBS 3:30 ET Georgia vs. Florida (in Jacksonville)
- SEC NETWORK 3:30 ET Samford at Mississippi State
- ESPN or ESPN2* 7:15 ET Auburn at Ole Miss OR Tennessee at South Carolina
- SEC NETWORK* 7:15 ET Auburn at Ole Miss OR Tennessee at South Carolina
- ESPNU 7:30 ET New Mexico State at Texas A&M
* Network will be decided after games of October 22 but time will remain the same