Here is the final quarter recap of USC’s win over Arkansas:
- USC started the fourth quarter with the ball and a 38-13 lead. The Gamecocks moved the ball into the Arkansas red zone but were unable to come away with points. Connor Shaw threw an interception in the end zone, ending the scoring threat.
- Arkansas took over on its own 20 after the pick. The Razorbacks didn’t muster up anything though and punted after three unsuccessful plays.
- After a 33 yard punt USC took over on its own 43. The Gamecocks ended up attempting a 52 yard field goal, but Adam Yates try was wide right.
- Arkansas took over on the 35 with 6:17 left in the game. The Razorbacks gave it back to the Gamecocks shortly thereafter when Akeem Auguste intercepted Tyler Wilson on the Gamecock 11 yard line.
- The Gamecocks ran some clock off before punting it back to Arkansas.
- Arkansas put its final touchdown on the board on its next possession. The scoring drive was capped by a nine yard touchdown pass from Tyler Wilson and made it 38-20 USC.
- Arkansas scoring drive: 8 plays, 58 yards in 2:22
- Arkansas attempted an unsuccessful onsides kick. USC took over and ran out the clock.
FINAL SCORE: USC, 38-20