It was not a pleasant homecoming for Clemson this week with the loss to Miami. We bring you more coverage of the post-game and some audio from Jeff Scott as he talked about his receiving corps. Les Miles found another four-leaf clover and the Braves are back in the post-season. One more word…recruiting.
- The Braves extended Bobby Cox’s swan song clinching the N.L. wild card spot yesterday. Mike Morgan of The Braves Network talked about the atmosphere in the clubhouse.
- Kyle Parker was clearly disappointed following his poor performance on Saturday for homecoming. The Clemson signal-caller says excepts full responsibility and in encouraged that the season is not lost.
- LSU head coach Les Miles escaped with a win against Tennessee at home on Saturday and, afterwards, he talked about the win.
- Darlington President Chris Browning was with us once again to talk about an exciting weekend of racing and The Chase in tonight’s “Browning Points”.
- Greg Biffle won the race in Kansas this weekend and says it was a great race car.
- Recruiting from tonight right here includes a couple of commitments.
- The Voice of The Carolina Panthers joined us tonight to talk about the lowly Cats and their inability to put points on the board.