Another week kicks off a new week with a bit of flair as both USC and Clemson punch their tickets to Omaha. The Gamecocks sweep Coastal in Myrtle Beach and Clemson holds off a late rally by Bama at home today to win game three 8-6. The Braves have the night off and recruiting continues, as always.
- The Braves take two of three in Minnesota over the weekend and have their first night off in 20 days. Mike Morgan talked about Atlanta and their hot play of late in tonight’s Braves Report.
- Clemson wins a thriller at Doug Kingsmore Stadium this afternoon and Jack Leggett and some of his players talked about the game following this one. Leggett also spoke individually with the media.
Clemson Skipper Jack Leggett
- Ray Tanner was so proud of his squad as they squeezed out two one-run victories over the weekend. Hear what he had to say.
USC Skipper Ray Tanner
- Coastal fell short once of their bid to make it to Omaha once again but Gary Gilmore was proud of the season his team had.
Coastal Carolina Skipper Gary Gilmore
- USC Frosh Christian Walker had the big hit to end Coastal’s season with a 3-run shot in the bottom of the 8th. He talked about the at bat following the game.
USC First Baseman Christian Walker
- The boys were racing this weekend and Chris Browning rejoined the show for another edition of Browning Points.
Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning
- Denny Hamlin was your race winner at Michigan. His team has been strong of late.
Weekend Winner Denny Hamlin
- Yes, another week of recruiting that includes a de-commitment from the Tigers.
Monday night’s Recruiting Report